Rooms are usually allocated on the campus where the courses are taught.
Manager of the Stadscampus student hall of residence
- The Stadscampus manages its own student hall of residence, ‘Ten Prinsenhove’ home, which has 149 rooms. It is located near the university buildings (Koningstraat 8, 2000 Antwerp).
- The rent for an entire academic year is €2,620.
- Applications for a room at the ‘Ten Prinsenhove’ student hall of residence can only be made by personally contacting the manager, Luc Braeckmans. We recommend you apply during the open campus days between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. The student should apply in person, and bring two recent passport photos.
Prof. Luc Braeckmans
Koningstraat 8, 2000 Antwerp
Phone +32 3 265 46 60 or +32 3 265 46 40
Campus Drie Eiken
- The Campus Drie Eiken student hall of residence has 97 rooms, 2 studios and 6 apartments and is situated in a quiet location on campus near Fort VI and the sport centre (Dr. Donnyplein 30, 2610 Wilrijk).
- The student hall of residence has a washing machine and a tumble dryer (both require tokens). The manager of the student hall of residence, who lives in-house, is in charge of day-to-day operation and also assists the residents.
- The monthly rent is €207 for a room, €310 for a studio and €414 for an apartment.
- Students from the other campuses (Groenenborger and Middelheim) can take a room in a residence, the TPC (100 rooms). This is located in the immediate vicinity of Campus Groenenborger in verdant surroundings.
- The residence has a washing machine and a tumble dryer (both require tokens).
- The rent for a room is €250 a month.
You can visit the rooms by making an appointment with the manager: Anita Claessens
New students should submit their applications to the manager by 12 noon on 28 June. You do not have to wait until you have enrolled as a student.
Manager of the Campus Drie Eiken and Campus Groenenborger student halls of residence
Universiteitsplein 1, building G – car park 2, 2610 Wilrijk
Tel. + 32 (0)3 265 20 82