You can now place an order online. We offer rolls, salads, fruit, drinks, dishes to reheat and some candy!
By ordering online you can be sure to have your favorite roll or salad for lunch.
Your online order will be prepared and provided on the requested day in the komida of your choice.
You can place your order online daily until 9h30 AM.
After 9h30 AM, the orders are being prepared and the collection day will automatically shift to the following workday.
The number of customers per time slot is limited. Therefore please respect the time slot chosen by you to optimize the spread of the number of customers at komida.
Not on campus every day? Order something extra one day and enjoy our komida dishes the day after as well.
Then choose on which campus you want to pick up your lunch and complete your account, but keep these things in mind:
- To log in, enter your UAntwerp email address
- When you visit the site for the first time, click immediately on "lost password?". Accounts are already made for UAntwerp students and personnel.
- You will receive an email in your UAntwerp mailbox containing a link to set your password.
Note: use your UAntwerp address to get the correct discount: @student.uantwerpen.be (students) and @uantwerpen.be (staff members).
Not a UAntwerp student or personnel? Create your own account:
Scan or click on the QR code to go to the ordering site.
Need some more information? Read our full manual. This also includes information about the packaging used.
Please be aware: at our pick up points, you can only take out online ordered and paid lunches. We don’t offer extra products.
See you soon!First online while ordering, afterwards in real life at komida, respecting the rules around social distancing.Therefore definitely read the steps to follow when you pick up your lunch.
It is very important that, when you collect your order, certain rules are followed!That’s why we worked out these guidelines:
- First of all, always respect the timeslot for picking up your order! The timeslot has been automatically decided according to the amount of orders (you will find your timeslot in the confirmation mail). This way we avoid having too many people at the same time at komida.
- Wear a mouth masks while entering komida. Make sure your nose is covered too.
- Disinfect your hands when entering komida.
- Follow the route as shown and keep your distance
- Take the order corresponding to your order number (that you will find in the confirmation mail you’ll receive at the end of your order).
- Show your order to the checkout colleauge so he/she can clearly see the green QR-code and order number.
- Leave komida